This Is A Colored Section Title To Break Up Your Page
Read this and discover … How you can succeed your EPSO Assessment Centre with a top score and get your dream job … Are you in this situation?
- You are looking for the best training to succeed your EPSO Assessment Centre, but until now, nothing looks good enough …
- You already tried EPSO exams, but you did not succeed, therefore, you are looking for the best training to ensure you are well prepared this time…
Well, I have a good news: there is a solution. Let me reveal it now …
A Coach that takes you to the Success
During my career I coached 7 Commissioners, 10 Directors General, and more than 50 Directors, 70 Heads of Unit, hundreds of administrators and assistants to succeed in their selections and in their jobs.
I can give you the same tools, to succeed your EPSO Assessment Centre with the best scores.
During one intensive day, I will focus on these points who will be your best allies to have a top score :
EPSO CV WRITING AND APPLICATION FORM FOR THE AD5 GENERALIST COMPETITION , 19/05, 26/05, 16/06, 23/06, 30/06 , 15.00-19.00
APPLICATION FOR THE AD5 GENERALIST COMPETITION:
Application form (the 4 questions for the application) :
- Experience: how is your education and training relevant to this particular profile? How do you phrase this paragraph to convince you have the “right” educational background? What are your subjects, thesis that interest them?
- Interest: why did you decide to apply for European Institutions or agencies? Why a public service? Why this particular public service? Why this profile in this public service? Why is this appealing for you? Why now in your career?
- Your contribution to the EU: what specific contribution do you think you could make to the work of EU? What is the role you would like to play? What particular strengths would you bring to your work? Why are they needed?
- Strengths: What are two of your main achievements? What is the process you went through and the positive outcomes? Did you play a leading role or decisive contribution? What was it? What did you learn from them?
CV WRITING FOR THE AD5 GENERALIST COMPETITION:
Curriculum Vitae writing: will shed the light on strengths, knowledge and skills, in the personal as well as professional domain. This will allow one to use the CV as an indispensable tool (short, precise, concise) for “marketing”.
I have a career of 15 years training and coaching successful candidates for the EPSO exams and selection processes and European careers.
But, I need to tell you one thing … This intensive course is not for everyone. You need to be committed to working hard. I work only with the few people who are really motivated to succeed the EPSO test. Are you really one of them?
This is the only preparation you need. I accompany your during the whole process and answer all your questions!
But, there is a very limited number of sits, only for the most committed participants.
I take 12 people. Maximum.
“I recommend her in the strongest possible terms! Carmen drew may attention to important aspects that I was not aware despite having done other trainings.” – Anton Tchipev “Carmen simulated the exam very accurately and corrected flaws that I would not have been aware of. I succeeded and I am now a happy permanent official of the European Parliament!” – C. Theophilou
Your investissement ?
To put the odds on your side, because you are on my list, I ask you:
The next whole day session are on :
- Sunday : 19/05, 26/05, 16/06, 23/06 or 30/06 - 15.00-19.00 in Brussels.
But, there are only a few place … So take your place asap! To complete your registration, follow this link:
- “I recommend her in the strongest possible terms! Carmen drew may attention to important aspects that I was not aware despite having done other trainings.”- Anton Tchipev
- “Carmen simulated the exam very accurately and corrected flaws that I would not have been aware of. I succeeded and I am now a happy permanent official of the European Parliament!”- C. Theophilou
- “I warmly recommend Carmen to everyone interested in getting a career with the European Institutions. Carmen can help you succeed in a competition. Thank you Carmen!”- Diana Cioponea
- “The training sessions with Carmen Peter gave me the competitive edge needed to succeed in the EPSO oral exam. I gained a lot of self-confidence and oral expressions, which were crucial! Highly recommended!”- Mihai Panaite
- ‘I recommend Carmen Peter with all my heart as a professional and outstanding coach. She prepared me for the EU competition and I recommend her to anyone taking this type of exam! Thank you Carmen”- Oana Manea Niculescu
Need more informations ? Contact us for free : + (32) 497 45 42 05